COVID-19 safety measures
What we are doing to protect you and our staff
We have implemented several changes to protect you and our staff from possible infection or transmission of the virus, and these are the steps we are taking, but these are being monitored and changed where deemed necessary.
- We have a no contact greeting policy so please don't be offended if we refuse a handshake.
- We are social distancing wherever possible at the front counter, at vehicle handover and on vehicle return.
- Staff are social distancing in the workshop and offices.
- We are regularly sanitising contact areas e.g. counters, desks, phones, pinpads, door handles & keys (both building and vehicles).
- Hand sanitiser is available in reception and on request.
- Staff temperatures are taken daily and at random times with IR thermometers.
- We only accept card payments or bank transfers, no cash is accepted. Pin card readers will be sanitised after every transaction.
- All vehicles controls are sanitised prior to handover.
- We will not be offended if you wear a mask or gloves.
We are sure you fully understand the reasons we are doing the above and hope you can help us, and you, stay safe by following these safety measures.