COVID-19 safety measures
What we are doing to protect you and our staff
We have implemented several changes to protect you and our staff from possible infection or transmission of the virus, and these are the steps we are taking, these are being monitored and changed where deemed necessary.
- We have a no contact greeting policy so please don't be offended if we refuse a handshake.
- We will not be offended if you wear a mask or gloves.
- We are social distancing wherever possible, at the front counter, at vehicle handover and on vehicle return.
- Staff are social distancing in the workshop and offices.
- We are regularly sanitising contact areas, e.g. counters, desks, phones, pinpads, door handles & keys.
- Hand sanitiser is available at reception and on request.
- Staff temperatures are taken at random times with IR thermometers.
- We only accept card payments or bank transfers, no cash is accepted.
- Pin card readers will be sanitised after every transaction.
- All vehicles controls are sanitised prior to customer handover.
- We fully clean and sanitise all vehicles on return prior to being available for re-rental.
- We are, wherever possible, operating a paperless rental procedure.
We are sure you understand the reasons we have implemented the above, and hope you can help us, and you, stay safe by following these safety measures.